14 August, 2009

Now and Forward

How could I not love my job? Every day I get to spend with my circle of friends, laugh, talk and live. When we’re on the road I get to sit right next to my girl and take in every moment we have together. We get to be family. We get to have fun. We get to make other people smile and help kids know how to make good choices. It was tough starting out but… this is more than I could have asked for.

My past still lingers, but we’re all faced with forks in the road during our lives. I chose right instead of left and though it’s very different, I feel blessings every day. I try not to think about what could have been, but focus on what I am today and what tomorrow will bring.

We’re up north where the weather would be cooler, but it seems everywhere, the temperature is hot. What would we do without AC?

Looks like we’re ready to hit the road again. I better put my laptop away and get back on over to the awaiting red jeep.